CAMP UPDATE 11/30/22
We are ready for Camp 2023! Yes!!!
- Times will be from 9a-2:30p, Our pick-up window starts at 2:30 and lasts until 3:00p! All prices will remain the same from last year!
- Hot lunches are back 5 days a week!
- After-care is TBD. We are hoping that as the summer progresses we will get the ok to progress to “Full-Time normalcy”.
- Siblings Welcome! we have a wide range of activities for kids ages 5-13!
Available Summer 2023 Sports Mania Dates near Paul Revere MS– in Brentwood:
1. June 12-16
2. June 19-23 *Basketball Tourn
3. June 26-30
4. July 3-5,6,7 *Short week
5. July 10-14 *Olympic week
6. July 17-21 *Basketball Tourn
7. July 24-28
8. July 30- Aug 4* (* PLUS, 12-2p “Revere After PEP” 1/2 day available) *to accomodate the (virtual) Revere Summer Bridge classes from 8a-12p!
- *Cost of Week: 3 options- block days can be conveniently used at anytime during the 2023 summer or 2023 winter camp.
- $65 per day
- 5 day block: $295 ($60 per day)
- 10 Day block: $550 ($55 per day)
*Multiple week / sibling discounts available at checkout!
*Camp hours are from (9a -2:30p, with pickup until 3p) Mon-Fri.
What to expect: Are you a Sports Maniac? Here’s a list of some of the sports and activities you will be involved in when you attend Sports Mania at Revere MS… Volleyball * Softball * dance * soccer * track and field * yoga * basketball * gymnastics * flag football * tennis * fitness challenge * Golf *Lacrosse *…and sooooo much more! Remember, we have so much more than just sports to offer here at camp- we have something fun for everyone! Arts and Crafts, numerous “Special Guests”, and outdoor learning are just the start!
Location (if closest to Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica..)
Address: Pick up and drop off near Paul Revere MS. 1450 Allenford Ave. Los Angeles CA 90049.
Special note: For those 5th graders or new incoming REVERE students out there, Although we host numerous students from all areas of the surrounding communities, We definitely have a large number of students transitioning to Paul Revere MS. We encourage parents to take advantage of the excellent opportunity to meet other students and get to know some of Revere staff. Give your child a head start on the next three years by signing up for camp today!
Camp Director – Brittany J.
Brittany has been teaching and coaching on the westside for over 10 years now!. With her experience, credentials, and high energy she is an integral part of Sports Mania! This will be Brittany’s 5th year as camp director. This summer you will find her all over campus, playing Revere-ball, planning tournaments and scavenger hunts, and leading tons of fun games and activities! Brittany is also a credentialed teacher who lends her experience and superb teaching abilities to the kids of Paul Revere MS -As a daily substitute teacher on the Revere campus, and a sports coach for the PEP after-school program- she never get to go home!