Paul Revere/ CDA Winter Camp!
CAMP UPDATE 5/14/21
**We are in high hopes that the LAUSD leasing office will approve our renewal applications for the REVERE and CDA facilities. With that said, we have made some structural changes to our programs until the campuses are re-opened**.
- We have updated our camp experience to include a smaller group setting (12 campers) per group.
- A “Safari” style experience! This means there will be LOTS to do and multiple, convenient drop off points for your child to have a host of different experiences to learn and explore this summer!
- A shortened daily schedule (9a-12p)* to guarantee all OUTDOOR activities are fun, exciting and stimulating! *(some weeks are 1p-4p)
- There are different options for weekly or Daily registration- based on your location of choice!
- All staff will be trained on the strict adherence to all state and local health guidelines.
- Click The links above for specific information on each locale and to see more info!!
- **If and when the campus of your choice re-opens- your curent registration will automatically transfer over to the on-campus program. There will NOT be any extra fees or costs.
What to expect: Campers will be dropped off at the pre-determined locations each day- listed upon registration. These locations include: local hiking trails, numerous local parks and outdoor facilities- included but not limited to soccer, football fields, basketball courts, etc.., as well as local beaches- for an amazing day of fun! Remember, we have so much more than just sports to offer here at camp- we have something fun for everyone! Arts and Crafts, numerous “Special Guests”, and outdoor learning are just the start!
Special note: This will be the best winter camp yet!! We have so many awesome counselors back this coming year due to the way many colleges have gone to an online learning platform. This means your favorite counselors wont be going back until AFTER the Holiday break!!
Paul Revere/ CDA Winter Camp!
This will be the best winter camp yet!! We have so many awesome counselors back this coming year due to the way many colleges have gone to an online learning platform. This means your favorite counselors wont be going back until AFTER the Holiday break!!
WINTER 2021-22 SPORTS CAMP dates: (9a- 12p)
Dec 20-23 2021* (Mini week, M-W)
Dec 27-29 2021* (Mini week, M-W)
Jan 3-7 2022 (Full week, M-F)
*Cost of Week: 3 options- *Unused winter camp days can be conveniently used at anytime during the 2021 summer program year.
- $65 per day (Single day)
- 3 day mini-camp @$180.00
- 5 day block: $275 ($55 per day)
- 11 Day block: $550 ($50 per day + 1 free day)
*Multiple week / sibling discounts available at checkout!
*Camp hours are currently from (9am -12pm) Mon-Fri.
Location: Paul Revere Middle School or CDA ES- LOCATION TBD**
Address: Paul Revere MS. 1450 Allenford Ave. Los Angeles CA 90049.
What To Expect
Are you a Sports Maniac? Here’s a list of some of the sports and activities you will be involved in when you attend Sports Mania at Revere MS… Volleyball * softball * dance * soccer * track and field * yoga * basketball * gymnastics * flag football * tennis * fitness challenge * golf * lacrosse * hip-hop dance * tie-dye * arts & crafts…and sooooo much more!
Camp Director – Brittany J.
Brittany has been teaching and coaching on the westside for over 10 years! She was a former soccer and softball star and currently teaches Phys Ed. at Marina Del Rey MS!! – She is amazing in every way! Brittany knows how to lead a team to victory- thats for sure!
We are a combination of credentialed teachers, high school and college coaches, collegiate and professional athletes. All share the love of sport and have the enthusiasm and knowledge it takes to see each child succeed.