Coeur D’ Alene Elementary School
CAMP UPDATE 12/22/20
**Due to the Covid 19 pandemic and the current closure of the Paul Revere MS campus, We have made some structural changes to our programs.
- We have updated our camp experience to include a smaller group setting (10 campers) per group.
- A “Safari” style experience! This means there will be LOTS to do and multiple, convenient drop off points for your child to have a host of different experiences to learn and explore this summer!
- A shortened daily schedule (9a-12p) to guarantee all OUTDOOR activities are fun, exciting and stimulating!
- There are different options for weekly or Daily registration- based on your location of choice!
- All staff will be trained on the strict adherence to all state and local health guidelines.
- Click The links above for specific information on each locale and to see more info!!
What To Expect (with the new camp format!)
Campers will be dropped off at the pre-determined locations each day- listed upon registration. These locations include: local hiking trails, numerous local parks and outdoor facilities- included but not limited to soccer, football fields, basketball courts, etc.., as well as local beaches- for an amazing day of fun! Remember, we have so much more than just sports to offer here at camp- we have something fun for everyone! Arts and Crafts, numerous “Special Guests”, and outdoor learning are just the start!
*Summer 2021! Camp dates are TBD and subject to change. It is our hope that as of June 14th 2021 we will be allowed to lease the Revere and CDA facilities. If this is the case we will continue to run camp in the normal fashion from 9a-3p – with before and after care available until 5pm. If it is deemed by health officials that LAUSD campuses are to remain closed throughout the summer, we will resort the the smaller group mobile POD setup as described above. Regardless, We are committed to getting the kids outside and being active! Lots of fun to be had REGARDLESS of the location!
Available Sports Mania “Safari” Dates near Coeur D’ Alene ES– in Venice/ Santa Monica:
1. June 14-18
2. July 13-17
3. June 21-25
4. June 28- July 2
5. July 5- 9
6. July 12-16
7. July 19-23
8. July 26-30
9. Aug 2-6* (1p-4p 1/2 day available) *to accomodate the (virtual) Revere Summer Bridge classes from 8a-12p!
- *Cost of Week: 3 options- block days can be conveniently used at anytime during the 2020 year or 2021 winter camp.
- $65 per day
- 5 day block: $300 ($60 per day)
- 10 Day block: $550 ($55 per day)
*Multiple week / sibling discounts available at checkout!
*Camp hours are from (9am -12pm) Mon-Fri.* if we are not back on Campus by June 14th 2021)
Location (if closest to Venice, Santa Monica, Culver City..)
Address: Pick up and drop off near